Are you interested in Digital Engagement? Do you thrive in a diverse work environment where the days never look the same? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, and Denmark was the first country in the Nordics to introduce IQOS. A system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
Digital engagement with our customers is a key component of the success of IQOS and the digital team in Copenhagen is now looking for a motivated Digital Engagement Intern that can help us in reaching our dream.
We are looking for a person with interest in the digital engagement area, with the will to learn and develop skills within digital community management.
If you are motivated by being part of something that will change the way tobacco will be enjoyed in the future, then keep on reading!
• Be an Assistant Community Manager of the B2B Engagement platform (OPEN) at PM
• Upload and localize content on OPEN and analyze/report the results
• Upload tasks on OPEN and analyze/report the results
• Manage translations from English to Danish where need be
• Collaborate with the internal teams in order to get things done
• Be the point of Contact for the Sales team in case support is needed
• Suggest improvements on the platform and participate in active discussions
• Support the Deployment Project Leader if needed on other ad hoc tasks
• High interest in digital platforms and/or marketing
• Self-driven and curious about all things digital
• Willingness to learn
• Fluent in Danish and English
• Confident, organized and a true team player
• Service minded
• Likes to work in a fast pace environment
What we offer
We offer a great career start within a multinational organization, necessary trainings for you to succeed in the role, a competitive salary (time based), lunch and expect the job to be up to 20 hours per week. During vacations, these hours can be further extended if both parties agree. You will be part of the Digital Team and join a dynamic, fast paced work environment where you will enjoy what you do.
Who we are
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRP´s”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com