Our company is changing – dramatically!
We are building our future on smoke free products because they are a much better choice than smoking cigarettes. Our vision, for all of us at PMI, is to convince every adult smoker who would otherwise continue smoking, to switch to these smoke-free products as soon as possible. We will give them that choice and we need passionate, high-energy and talented individuals to help us do just that. If that describes you, we should talk.
Philip Morris Costa Rica is looking for a Legal Analyst with the following requirements:
• Responsible for all contracts and legal documents required by all departments from the CAM countries assigned.
• Request legal opinions to outside counsels regarding legal matters in order to provide a legal backup and trustworthy opinion.
• Request and review notary and corporate documents, such as power of attorney, minutes of shareholder meetings and Board of director meetings to ensure that they have been executed according to local laws.
• Provide legal support to the members of the organization, in order to assure the legality of the different activities carry out by the department. Provide Legal Advice to Business Partners in connection with the day to day Business Operations.
• Act as focal point for regional legal projects for the CAM countries assigned. Assist with the implementation of departmental plans, objectives and best practices towards providing an optimal support to the Business.
• Review of other departments projects, ensuring compliance with tobacco law when applicable, local law and company policies.
• At least 2-3 years of previous experience at a law firm or at the legal department of a multinational.
• Law University Studies.
• Organize, Priority Setting, Intellectual Horsepower, Active listener
• Advanced English
Find a new path
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader.
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.