Manager/ IBS Head of PMO & Project Management
Lead Project Management Office for the global IBS Finance function to ensure smooth transformation process and good coordination of all projects in scope. Interact with functional leadership to define a PMO strategy that aligns with business objectives and priorities. Manage change and various stakeholders in a professional and agile way within ambiguous and uncertain circumstances.
Develops project management in IBS as a new service offered to internal (IBS) and external (markets, central functions) customers, ensuring business rationale. Manages Project Leads and/or Project Managers for projects in scope in order to successfully deliver the entrusted projects, ensuring effective collaboration, required progress and escalation of the issues and stoppers.
Actively seeks to develop the project management knowledge within IBS organization. Acts as strategic advisor in the area of project management for IBS management and project leaders across the organization.
• Define a PMO strategy.
• Propose optimal solutions to optimize projects' planning & prioritization, their alignment to business objectives, resource management, project management capabilities and linking execution to strategy.
• Establish governance to monitor project progress, deliverables, resources, timelines and outcome. Identify and address opportunities and risks.
• Coach and advise organization on project management methodologies, setting standards, processes and templates.
• Ensure organization is trained on new methodologies.
• Actively develop project management services for internal (IBS) and external (markets, central functions) customers
• 8+ years of extensive work experience within various business departments in a multinational company or international environment, including Finance.
• 3+ years of experience in project management
• Experience in running PMO in a complex organization
• University degree with additional project management certificates
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Strong project management skills
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• agility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Company Car
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.