Be a part of the change
At PMI, we’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. Wherever you join us, you’ll get the possibility to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in different directions. If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, your innovation driven spirit could make a huge impact.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’ activities:
• Collaborate closely with the different IT & Business functions in order to drive and proactively provide relevant IT services enabling business goals.
• Engage with business stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements and their impact on the existing infrastructure landscape.
• Be a single point of contact for technology in the countries assigned, deliver IT solutions and associated services required by customers in an optimum and secure way by leveraging PMI information technology standards.
• Identify opportunities and propose innovative use of IT solutions and IT services to address specific business issues.
• Lead and/or participate in projects driven both from a central and affiliate organizations.
• Manage the deployment and maintenance of technology solutions in assigned location.
• Manage external and internal service providers to ensure that service levels are met.
If you have:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferable in IT/ engineering/ computer science);
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Services/Information Technology/Service Management;
• Technical experience in server and telecommunication services;
• Proficiency in English;
• Driving license
• Experience in project management (preferable)
• Experience in stakeholder and vendor management (preferable)
To join our growing team apply until 31.03.2020!
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PMI is equal opportunity employer.