(SENIOR) AUDITOR INTERNAL CONTROLS- BUSINESS
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we would like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
an action-oriented, problem solver with a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax or similar
a person with substantial work experience within international environment of finance/audit/ internal controls department
a proficient English speaker, with presentation competence;
a candidate with good understanding of risk assessment and SOX awareness;
a team member willing to work both individually as well collaborating in high energy Team.
other professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CIA, CPA) would be an asset.
As a (Senior) Auditor Internal Controls, you will:
• Prepare Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation, perform testing of design and operating effectiveness of financial reporting controls, as far as deficiency assessment process when needed, for SCE and EU Affiliates;
• Become a subject matter expert for business function and proactively provide value-added support including advisory over controls automatization and process’ robotics implementation.
• Provide support to regional projects with the goal to improve business processes and reduce non-added value tasks while keeping in place a solid internal controls environment.
• Provide appropriate level of cooperation to internal and external auditors in the execution of their audits / reviews.
• Communicate to management the overall assessment of the internal controls’ environment, and prepare a list of management action plans, coordinating their execution and implementation.
company kindergarten possibility
private medical and dental care, life insurance
subsidized meals in company canteens
remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
employee pension plan
holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.