Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security & Data Privacy international team in the beautiful cities of Krakow (Poland).
Your “day to day”
• Co-manage network environment
• Co-create logical network designs
• Co-create physical layouts of network
• Co-create patching schedules of all wired & wireless network equipment
• Co-create and implementing of security policies on firewalls
• Proactive monitoring for network status
• Proactive capacity monitoring (based on big data)
• Work with stakeholders to coordinate review and provide assurance of deliverables
• Participate in Network Operations to ensure network availability and performance
• Work with Network providers on different levels of operational issues
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Experience with SDN (Software Defined Network), especially SD-WAN
• Knowledge with NFV (Network function virtualization) Architecture including NFVIS
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Ansible
• Experience for network management/automation tools such as Prime, APIC-EM, DNA
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology related field of study with a network engineering focus,
• Experience with implementation or management network segregation
• Experience with operation of data driven network
• Understanding of network security with security policy implementation (CISCO, PaloAlto)
• Ability to create network diagrams and documentation,
• Ability to create network documentation HLD, LLD, Technical standards,
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware,
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols,
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources,
• Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization,
• A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment,
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions,
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills,
• CCNP, CCIE level or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.\
Apply on-line in english at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com