Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with
• Confirmed experience in the delivery of IT solutions in the finance domain (budgeting, planning, consolidation) in a regulated environment (SOX, US GAAP)
• Strong sense of accountability in driving results and decision-making
• Experience of project management/Agile delivery tools and methods (e.g. Teamwork/Confluence/Jira)
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset
• A collaborative approach, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal stakeholders
• Passion to continuous learning in a changing environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Creative thinking skills
Rise to challenge
We are seeking a Senior IT Analyst to join our Corporate Platform team in PMI Shared Service Center in Kraków, Poland.
As a Senior IT Analyst you work closely with the Finance team, you understand business challenges and objectives and propose and implement IT solutions. You continuously monitor the solutions you have implemented and recommend preventive measures.
You will be responsible for:
• Analyzing business requirements and recommending solutions that address both functional, technical and financial controls requirements.
• Designing, developing and implementing IT solutions according to IT architecture standards and Finance regulatory requirements.
• Implementing IT solutions consistent with overall technical guidelines
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.