Philip Morris ČR a.s. is strengthening its Talent Acquisition team dedicated to find, hire and onboard the smart talents as well as skilled profesionals for our factory in Kutná Hora.
Your responsibilities will include sourcing of candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures, building a talent pipeline, hosting or participating in career events, working on digital recruitment campaigns, coordination of onboarding activities for new colleagues and many other interesting activities. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with business partners and potential new colleagues.
TALENT ACQUISITION EXECUTIVE – KUTNÁ HORA
• Responsibility for full HR cycle: from CV search, screening and interviewing candidates, up to contract preparation and on-boarding finalization in close collaboration with our hiring managers
• Managing vendors (agencies, search firms etc.) to drive the recruitment process toward successful conclusion
• Cooperate on execution of TA Strategy activities ( e.g. University relationships, Job fairs, Open days, Competitions, etc.) to strengthen employer branding + HR marketing
• Conducting necessary external research (databases, social networks, etc.) to source / identify prospective candidates and to develop the company target list
• Provide support to HR Business Partners in talent management process and local Management Organization Development initiatives / projects
• Deliver soft skills or professional HR trainings, collaborate on training offer preparation and execution
You should have/be/know:
- Min 3 years of experience on similar position in HR, in the manufacturing company/international environment is advantage
- Native Czech/Slovak language, able to communicate in English
- Customer oriented person, used to manage multiple stakeholders relationship at once and true team player
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Good time management as well as flexibility in dealing with unexpected situations
- Able to work with MS Office, corporate systems (SAP) and recruitment tools (Teamio, Taleo, Avature, Li etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Meal tickets
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.