Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for Financial Analyst-Capex CoE in Philip Morris with the following details:
• Control, facilitate and check the Regional review and validation process for 650s and PDRs within defined timelines and facilitate the workflow approval process as per RACI based on PMI 38 approval threshold to ensure compliance to PMI P&P and SOX controls
• Compared cost to budget by preparing periodic analysis, commentaries and tracking reports of all capex information such as budget plans, actual spending (hit-rates), cash flow impact and other requirements to the affiliates, region and PMI OC to support accurate and timely decision making.
• Work closely with Shared Service Centre to ensure timely and accurate information being updated in SAP (asset management activities including creation of WBS, asset transfer, disposals, write-offs and capitalization).
• During actuals, rolling forecast, budget and ad hoc times, consolidate and co-ordinate with affiliates to prepare proper regional presentations, reports and commentaries in supporting regional and PMI OC Management.
• Calculate / execute the capex expense simulation (eg. depreciation) for affiliates and regional management in order to reflect more realistic scenario based on CAPEX plans propositions.
• Bachelor’s degree or professionally qualified in Management Accounting (e.g. CMA)
• 3-4 years Management Accounting/Costing/Project Management experience
• Strong analytical thinking combined with good presentation and communication skill
• Fluent in English is mandatory, both written and verbal
• Willing to be located in Surabaya
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!