Global Lead Performance Management
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you..
Global Design & Innovation Team within Integrated Business Services of PMI drives the execution of IBS strategy related to continuous improvements, efficiencies, optimization & productivity on a global scale across all processes and services. That involves leading the components of operational excellence & quality, service performance (KPI) management, knowledge management, automations (Automation Factory / RPA), process mining & process analytics, governance of business process lifecycle (BPLM), as well as service delivery industry benchmarks. On top, D&I is accountable for bringing innovations in terms of agile, design thinking methods to rapidly prototype new digital business services and solutions. Areas of focus include 3rd party vendor management and user experience / user interface management to help make it easy and convenient for everyone to interact with IBS & eliminating complexities.
• Performance Management / Key Performance Indicators is a key pillar and program for enabling the success of the Integrated Business Services organization related to managing service delivery quality and timeliness for customers.
• The program provides a holistic and strategic overview of the organizational service effectiveness and efficiency against IBS’ strategic financial & quality objectives.
• It aims at measuring approved operational, process & customer key performance indicators, protecting the quality of provided services, comparing process- and centers- and markets- performance internally and externally (benchmarking), and driving projects to improve the quality & performance to achieve enhanced efficiency, effectiveness levels.
• That includes, but is not limited to measuring, monitoring, reporting respective general and process-specific measures, automating all KPI calculations towards a “zero workload” environment, driving root cause analyses, long-term and trend analyses, correlation analyses, corrective & preventive actions, governance & reviews, as well as driving the organization towards achieving & exceeding set targets.
• The ultimate objective of Quality, Performance & KPI Management Program is to assure meeting and exceeding set quality-objectives with continuously lower cost, mitigated risks, for stakeholders & customers, with tangible outcomes and results connected to corporate objectives.
Scope of the role:
The objective of the Global Lead Performance Management role is to manage entire program globally with co-accountability for achieving results, to manage all governance reviews, improvement projects as well as supervising the Performance Management team. The person will be responsible for building relationships with business stakeholders at senior levels (Global Process Leads, Global Process Owners), creating and updating KPI and Performance Management framework, standards, policies, deploying global tools (data calculation and visualization), driving towards setting targets, aligning with market and industry benchmarks, bringing best practices from other companies to PMI/IBS.
• The role is focused on ensuring setting up / governing of a full end to end KPI measurement system for IBS globally including coordinating projects and improvements.
• Establish standards & strategies – establish standards and guidelines for KPI Performance Management, global strategy, measurement, reporting & governance mechanisms, and facilitate the same.
• Manage governance of regular performance reviews. Ensure right KPIs are defined and cascaded to individual processes with alignment to IBS’ objectives, including targets for every KPI, and global overall KPI target.
• Ensure governance of KPI / metrics including regular revision of their relevancy in line with IBS’ strategy. Drive standardized approach to KPI definition and calculation with alignment to market standards ensuring benchmark able results.
• Drive global IBS Performance Management program to achievement of targets. Create transparency across IBS regarding existing KPIs.
• Take actions based on the results of the evaluation to ensure targets achieved. Explain trends, troubleshoot problems, drive RCAs (root causes analyses & CAPAs (corrective actions & preventive actions), identify improvement areas – provide meaningful analysis of KPIs / metrics and drive projects & improvements. Act as escalation point for missed delivery, analyze and report performance, push for contractual obligations being met (cost, quality, timeliness) and continuous improvement of the services, oversee and evaluate if IBS provides service quality committed.
• Enable and coordinate benchmarking, both external and internal. Monitor trends – monitor market trends, new better offerings, competitiveness of existing performance management practices and tools across the industry and amongst start-ups, create market-insight reports.
• Manage full automation of data gathering and visualization of KPIs. Ensure complete documentation of all KPIs.
• Manage full customer-view implementation, with drill-down from top KPIs, global IBS view, through regional view, up-to or down-to single-market view, cluster view and regional view.
• Play a key role in coordinating projects globally across IBS. Be a voice of a customer and make sure that priorities are well understood by customer and communicated to the development teams.
• Cultivate relationships – cultivate and maintain relationships with necessary stakeholders by communicating with them frequently to answer questions and check mutual satisfaction levels.
• Document Performance Management – maintain standards, policies, records of the performance management work and other related documents, in a fully auditable way.
• Manage Risks & Audits – ensure organization-wide readiness towards internal and external audits of performance management, perform necessary periodic risk assessments in cooperation with Internal Controls, CAD, external auditors.
• 3+ years within leading performance management & KPI programs within SSC/BPO industry
• 3+ years of experience in large-scale program, project & people management at senior level
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, influencing & communication skills
• Excellent data analysis and executive presentation skills
• Critical thinking, discipline, self-starter, independent
• Strong planning and priority setting plus organizational skills
• Customer focus and result-orientation, proven delivery of value to the organization
• Experience of driving projects in complex global environment with numerous stakeholders
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.