Technical Procurement (TP) Capex_ Senior Executive
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a TP Senior Procurement Executive, you will
• Lead sourcing activities of production equipment and services within high complex CAPEX projects/biddings and Technical Materials to ensure their availability at optimal cost while complying with PMI internal requirements and external market dynamics.
• You will also Deploy Global TP strategy, prepare all required analysis for development of Regional TP strategy with focus on supply security, cost efficiency and sustainability.
• Furthermore, you will manage Regional suppliers` performance and Support internal stakeholders by being part of the project teams and providing procurement inputs based on market and suppliers base knowledge.
Your “day to day ” will involve
• Extract and analyze all required information for development of Regional TP strategy
• Gather regularly Regional demand and Regional specifics to be provided to Global TP Category managers to be taken into account in development of Global TP strategy
• Execute Regional Sourcing Plan by leading biddings for production equipment within high complex CAPEX projects and Technical
• Negotiate optimal terms and conditions with strategic vendors/suppliers, leveraging know-how of the vendor/supplier market and global/regional cost base of assigned categories to achieve economies of scale.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
• Gather and regularly provide to Global Category Managers feedback on Global suppliers` performance in Region through relative KPIs and suppliers performance assessment
• Manage Regional strategic suppliers`s performance though SRM.
• Lead negotiations with strategic suppliers on any requirements or claims with financial implications on PMI ensuring best obtainable favorable result for PMI.
• Perform regularly Regional supplier segmentation and risk assessment.
• Be main counterpart for team members of Regional Project Engineering CoE and Local Engineering teams for high complex CAPEX projects, Local Maintenance teams for high complex Technical Materials projects, in any improvements, escalations and strategic support.
Drive Value out of Supplier Base
• Create and implement a sustainable Regional contribution pipeline based on high complex CAPEX and Technical Materials projects, deploy Global contribution initiatives.
Standardize&Simplify Processes and Specifications
• Identify and lead high complex optimization initiatives related to TP processes.
• In frames of collaboration with all adjacent functions provide timely TP input and updates on production equipment, technical materials and related services price and contribution.
• Provide strategic support to Project Engineering, Maintenance, Production Centers, Supply Chain, Finance and other involved departments.
• Enhance implementation of Sustainability program leveraging on reliable collaboration with Regional suppliers. Contribute to Responsible Sourcing Principles deployment providing process and performance requirements applicable to all suppliers doing business with PMI. Support supplier’s engagement with the focus on Human rights, Environment and Business integrity.
Compliance/ Environment, Health and Safety
• Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices.
• Actively cooperate and participate in external/internal audits, negotiations and contracts follow up in line with company processes and procedures.
• Adhere to all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) rules, policies and practices.
Who we’re looking for
• University degree in Economics, Finance, Supply Chain Management or Engineering;
• Minimum 2 years professional experience in procurement or engineering with exposure to multinational environment;
• Advanced in English;
• Advanced Office tools (excel, word, powerpoint);
• Diploma from a recognized Procurement Institute is a plus;
• Project Management skills will be a plus;
• EU right to work;
• Ability to manage different stakeholders;
• Strong analytical mindset;
• Strong Communication & Presentation skills;
• Comfort around higher management.
What we offer
Permanent local contract, with a competitive salary plus Tabaqueira’s employee Benefits (including Health insurance, Pension Plan and others);
A challenging work environment, with great development opportunities;
Growing and development opportunity within the Company.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal. For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application @ PMI.com Careers Portugal