If you possess an IT degree or 5+ years previous experience in IT environment as a software engineer, an architect or a developer and familiar with cloud technologies; if you understand and accept DevOps; if you are able to easy adsorb technical information and communicate effectively at all levels both to technical and business audience, then this is the role for you.
We are currently looking for a hands-on experienced Lead Software Engineer / Architect to be a part of the newly established product team involved into modernization and cloud migration inititiatives for one of our key applications in commercial domain. You will be a part of the devops team designing and building scalable efficient cloud infrastructure and re-factoring the exiting on-premise applications and their interfaces to ensure their smooth migration into cloud for all the countries from the pipeline.
You will also be helping us to streamline our support processes and automating them where applicable via introducing the best DevOps practices and tools.
• Work as a technical lead within the product team alongside customers, development and infrastructure teams reviewing architecture and design aspects of the application; proposing valid enhancements
• Play a key advisory role for insourcing and keeping the technical knowledge inside the team
• Migrate / re-design monolithic applications to micro services architectures leveraging new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
• Architect and develop customer applications to be AWS cloud optimized using core developer services like APIGateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, ECS, etc.
• Perform implementation, support, and / or migration to DevOps toolsets (e.g. Automation, Configuration Management, Monitoring, CI/CD, Source Control)
• Design and develop custom automations based on project or support needs
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Demonstrated success as a software developer, application architect, product manager, or consultant working with various platforms
• Architecting, designing and developing applications on the AWS platform
• Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form
• Skills in any following programming languages: Python, Java, Node.js, Go, C#, .Net Core
• Good understanding of databases (MS SQL/mysql/postgresql/etc.)
• Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC),
• Proven experience with AWS Native automation solutions, including services such as AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS EC2 Systems Manager, and AWS CodeStar.
• Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
As an asset:
• Working or have worked in a role where the primary duties involve developing, managing, maintaining or migrating applications to cloud, preferably AWS
• Designing and building application using container, micro services, and serverless technologies
• Good knowledge of GOLang
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivation and readiness to take responsibility
• Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
• Good leadership and people management skills
• Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
• Fluent English both written and oral
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• Christmas bonus
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com