Philip Morris Ukraine is looking for a Brand Executive.
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of 77,000 employees around the globe. Philip Morris International entered the Ukrainian market in 1994. It currently operates a state-of-the-art production facility in Kharkiv, manufacturing a range of international brands for the Ukrainian market and for export. In 2016, Philip Morris Ukraine was one of the first Philip Morris International markets to launch IQOS, a revolutionary product based on the innovative heat-not-burn technology.
• Develop brand support campaigns with specific KPIs that will address strategic marketing needs. Such plans should contain detailed description of tools to be used and channels to be activated. Each plan should be accompanied by detailed budget estimation and should be prepared in collaboration with respective departments as well as approved by pre-defined stakeholders.
• Ensure timely deployment of brand support campaign and in full scope: a) materials production, b) digital content production, c) 3rd party personnel hiring and training, d) employee engagement activities, e) external stakeholders activities, f) consumer engagement content and activities (incl. events and plug-ins), g) other relevant content in order to support PM brands competitive advantage. Make regular field visits to observe practical deployment. Analyze brand campaign results, both in terms of project KPIs achievement as well as impact on brand performance.
• Ensure timely product changes and in approved scope. Prepare product submissions and closely follow it up through the gate process. Incorporate consumer insights and market research, studies to drive relevant innovation and satisfy demand of legal age smokers. Evaluate on an on-going basis brand performance and adapt brand campaigns plans as well as product changes according to the data.
• Co-operate with all members of the Marketing team to ensure effective internal communications, teamwork and participate actively in the development of the more junior members of the Department.
• Make inputs into brand strategy and long term plans based on brand performance and market analysis.
We are looking for:
• English – upper-intermediate; Ukrainian/Russian – fluent
• Work experience in marketing – 2+ in development and implementation of brand support campaigns
• Agility, good communication and listening skills, focus on the results, excellent time management skills
What we offer:
• You will work in truly international environment;
• You will get unique development opportunities;
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
• You will get competitive compensation & social package.
If you want to become a part of our dynamic team and work for a company with a revolutionary vision, join Philip Morris Ukraine now!