Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible for the running and constant evolving of the B2B applications following strict adherence to requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. This position ensures service operations and production services across our technology delivered, whilst ensuring that a continual service improvement focusing on customer-centric outcomes.
A Candidate with strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly, excellent team player who can also work independently, coaching ability to develop junior talent, good interpersonal skills to explain analysis & recommendations, should also feel comfortable to get along with various stakeholder, including senior management.
- You will responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the B2B Company’s needs in Mexico, Central America and Caribbean.
- Collaborate with different project / service managers in the function to develop B2B needs according to the company's strategy and priorities.
- Focus on the customer experience and how the services and technologies delivered across the IT B2B Application plug into the wider service and delivery framework
- Create and maintain a ‘trusted partnership’ with our customers across markets, regions and functions
- Manage vendors and internal resources to deliver and improve solutions landscape
- Establish effective partner relationships across the organization and the multiple vendor network
- Participate in Service Reviews and retain accountability of the services for all aspects of their delivery
- Measure and monitor service performance, sharing these with the customer and owning follow-up activity and initiatives
- Understand improvement opportunities across the area, collaborating with the service commercial group to help drive continuous improvement and add greater value in the delivery of services to the customer
- Experience in operating within a Service/Project Manager role within in a large or multi-national organization.
- Good partner engagement skills with the ability to build relationships at every level and influence decision making through multiple ways
- Have a good understanding over Order to Cash end to end flows, with experience on Distribution & Sales Force Systems, that enables such flows.
- Good vendor management experience with specific experience of service delivery through Managed Service Partners
- Background in working in a front-end customer-facing or similar technology role
- Experience in managing conflicting priorities and partners
- Understanding of Project Management frameworks (ie. PMP, SCRUM)
- Understanding of ITSM work management process frameworks (eg: ITIL, Cobit, , Agile)
- Understanding of Service management tooling (e.g. SNOW, Jira)
- Advance English
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values!