Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Are you a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative? Is your way of thinking and working best described as proactive and analytical? Would you like to join an international player in the middle of the largest transformation in its history and work in an environment that never stops exploring and discovering?
If your answers are "YES", then you might be the perfect fit for our position and team in Zagreb!
We are looking for Demand Planner to join the Operations Customer Services team of Philip Morris Zagreb. You will be responsible for leading and managing the demand planning process for the market.
• Lead the implementation of the Global Demand Planning template collaborating within the market to ensure that the most relevant data and business intelligence is used to generate the most accurate demand forecast and responds quickly to demand signals maximizing service levels;
• Drive the forecasting process for the market to meet and beat forecast accuracy objectives by:
- Coordinating the generation and maintenance of an 18 months rolling forecast following a precise planning drumbeat;
- Ensure use & maintenance of the Digital Planning solution and master data to guarantee the efficiency of the process through automation;
- Ensure identification of demand plan variations and exceptions;
- Drive root cause analysis and corrective actions;
- Ensure efficient management of phase-in phase-out in terms of cash, cost and service;
- Ensure Market Intelligence is properly collected, integrated and maintained from the relevant stakeholders following a precise drumbeat for all markets & products in scope;
- Manage business issues, their resolutions and follow up;
- Identify forecast risks and opportunities.
• Assist and support the preparation of the market S&OP meetings;
• Collaborate with the Global Category Team, Regional Customer Service and Market to manage products lifecycle;
• Support different activities within the function to secure business continuity.
• University degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related fields;
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in a multinational company preferably FMCG environment, Electronics or industry with experience in forecasting, Supply Chain Planning, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and data analytics;
• Working knowledge of ERP system (e.g. SAP), Supply Chain Planning Solutions and Forecasting Solutions will be considered as a strong plus;
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Croatian;
• Strong drive for results and ability to adapt to fast changing environment;
• A highly analytical mindset with the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise manner;
• Proactive approach and ability to work independently.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products We’re building our future on smoke-free products that are better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
STILL INTERESTED? APPLY BY 10th OF APRIL 2020.