Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be in close collaboration with the VP IT Transformation in order to support the definition, development and evaluation of all strategic initiatives across IT. More specifically you will:
• Prepare and coordinate the end-to-end execution of the executive level messaging on behalf of the CTO Office (OCTO).
• Support shaping the IT function’s strategy in line with PMI corporate objectives such as business capabilities mapping, definition, consolidation and reporting of IT performance measure (OGSM) to mention only a few.
• Assess inquiries directed to the CTO/CTO Office to determine the proper course of action.
• Build a trust-based relationship with the IT business partners to help increase the efficiencies.
• Support the evolution of the IT operating model and strategy in-line with a transforming business.
• Develop and drive the OCTO team and support the coordination of key deliverables in the 6 OCTO substreams.
Who we’re looking for:
• Master in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Either 10 years of Management Consulting or 4-5 years in a
Strategy Consulting firm (Big5) << 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁❜𝘀 𝗮 ❞𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲❞ 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲.
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments and domains.
• Versatile and pragmatic action-oriented approach coupled with the capacity of handling and prioritizing multiple/conflicting demands.
• Ability to drive and empower multiple teams and foster a strong collaborative culture.
• Seasoned experience in data analysis and budget management
• Excellent communication skills both written and Spoken
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.