IT Analyst – Crespellano
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be responsible to perform analysis and translation of business requirements to technical specifications understanding the business requirements. You will also provide solutions design, build and deploy IT solutions and services. Finally, you will provide maintenance and support.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Collect business requirements for changes in processes and technical areas.
• Analyze and define information and technical needs.
• Formalize scope and deliverables for technical process and changes.
• Execute the deployment and localization of the global IT system
• Execute the design, build and deployment of the local IT solutions.
• Provide maintenance and support for local and global IT system solutions. Perform troubleshooting and solving issues as they occur in day to day business
• Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services. Ensure compliance with GXP requirements.
• Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, Environment, Health and Safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer science
• Fluent English and Italian
• 1-3 years’ experience in Information Services / Information Technology for manufacturing in multinational companies
• Experience in Project Management and SAP
• Proven experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics supporting production processes
• Knowledge in MS Power BI and MS SQL Server technology stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS…)
• Experience in GMP, GAMP5 and CSV area
• Change management (ITIL Framework)
• Experience with Agile/DevOps frameworks
• Quick learner with a pragmatic, analytical and autonomous mindset
• Strong problem solving and organizational capabilities coupled with proven leadership skills
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
Grade level from: 8-9
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Employment Type: Local to Local
Relocation package offered
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna is Philip Morris International's first center for personnel training and prototyping, industrialization, and large-scale production of potentially reduced risk products (RRPs).