Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern Direct Retail
Who we’re looking for :
• Active student in Marketing or related area
• Good understanding of sales processes in the Swiss market
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Comfortable with MS Office suite
• Fluent in French, German and English a strong plus
If you are a self-starter, open-minded, able to “think outside the box”, willing to take action, good at dealing with tight deadlines, then you are the one we want to join our Swiss Direct Retail Team (Philip Morris SA) in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You will be part of the team working on the implementation of IQOS boutiques in key Swiss cities. It is your opportunity to explore Marketing, Communication and PR in a dynamic and global environment.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve the following tasks :
• potential location scouting
• contract negotiation
• rollout definition
• logistic and deployment best practices.
• finding the ideal business model for our new generation of products.
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP