Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern Brand Retail Project Management
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Business Management, Information Systems or a relevant area
• Passion for digital, web solutions and UX
• Knowledge / Interest / Experience in Project Management
• Excellent time management skills and entrepreneurial mindset
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Good communication skills and knowledge of cultural differences and mindsets
• Retail knowledge or experience is a plus
• Design Thinking is a plus
• Highly motivated, independent and self-learner
• Fluent in English, Russian and/or German is a plus
• Good understanding of MS Office
• Excellent understanding of Power BI (familiarity with DAX, editing queries and other advanced functions)
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel (familiarity with pivot tables, conditional formatting, VLOOKUP and other advanced functions)
• Generally technically savvy
• Experience to design user guides and support user learning
You will be embarking on an exciting journey as part of the Brand Retail Team, who is responsible for the global deployment of IQOS boutiques.
The objective is to become data driven by digitalizing and automating the team’s work processes on a web-based project management platform. You will be tasked to administrate and further develop the platform and ensure the continuity of excellent user experience. Key activities will include:
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Learning and understanding the deployment process of an IQOS boutique
• Administrating the web-based project management platform and maintaining it operational
• Integrating and introducing key user groups across different functions, markets and suppliers on the platform
• Extending existing or creating new processes
• Extracting data from platform and generating Power BI reports/dashboards
• Facilitate daily business requests and fix issues
• Manage deliverables associated with the platform development by prioritizing, tracking and completing assigned tasks
• Be pro-active and always suggest ways to simplify processes, improve reports and suggest other tasks that might add value to our team and our retail network.
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP