Our team plays a key role as a business partner for all operations functions, namely strategic asset management and footprint plan maintaining, analysis & reporting of KPIs reporting and factory dashboard, as well as productivity standards and commitments delivery at a factory.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Planning Analyst.
In your role as a Strategic Planning Analyst you will support the strategic planning process in the local Affiliate by analyzing & reporting key manufacturing performance indicators while developing operation plans in capacity & resources for budget and rolling forecast in order to fulfill customer requirements with optimum operations performance. You will enable strategic decision-making by monitoring financial performance vs targets, identifying and analyzing variances and providing trend forecasts. You will also support various strategic & multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives, which requires vision, creativity and a systematic and cross functional perspective.
• Support the preparation of the Affiliate Strategic Plan (LRP) aligned with PMI LRP, integrating functional activities which addresses key business needs and required resources serving as a frame for functional objective setting, KPI's and communication of priorities.
• Support strategic & multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives (at local and regional level), which requires vision, creativity and a systematic and cross functional perspective.
• Cooperate with Operations in the preparation and collection of information regarding the Manufacturing Assumptions, the main Company KPIs and the productivity and cost optimization initiatives for accurate and timely financial processing. Prepare the monthly reporting in cooperation with Ops Finance.
• Drive the follow-up of Productivity and Cost Optimization Initiatives process within the Factory, working closely with all departments and initiative leaders in ensuring the budgeted delivery of productivity savings and overall Regional targets.
• Prepare the presentations, for affiliate management team meetings. Support strong cross functional relationship within and outside of Operations in ensuring timely and consistent communication throughout Ops planning community.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree in Business Engineering, Finance or Economy.
• Relevant previous experience or exposure to project management activities.
• 1-3 years in Manufacturing/Operations environment, preferably in multinational companies.
• Experiences in Production, Management Control, Lean Manufacturing or Operations Analysis and Reporting is a plus.
• Good understanding of the finance processes, at theoretical and practical level.
• Good MS Office and SAP knowledge.
• Fluency in English and Czech/Slovak language.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment and great opportunity for self-development in all QA areas (supported by experienced colleagues and trainings)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Meal tickets, 5 000 points in Benefit Cafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.