Finance Analyst Internship – Tabaqueira
Early careers at PMI
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
As part of our new Center of Expertise team you'd be the compass of the whole ship.
You will help us to:
• Extracts relevant data and perform data validation;
• Analyze KPIs, building standard and ad-hoc reports;
• Support first level of analysis across market reports and prepare commenting;
• Develop/implement new approaches for building information from data;
• Structure information in our share point and maintain relevant communication information updated;
Moreover, you'll be helping us to continuously transform our business towards a consumer centric organization.
About the Finance Center of Expertise Internship
PMI is establishing a new Finance Center of Expertise in Portugal. The goal of this new CoE is to support PMI affiliates by developing an efficient, effective, capable and engaged organization with capabilities to collect, analyze and deliver information for fast, data-driven decision-making.
As a CoE’s Intern, you will work with a very dynamic and challenging team. You will contribute to all internal initiatives, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders supporting PMI affiliates with new analytics solutions. You’ll be challenged to contribute with innovative ideas and work collaboratively not only with your team, but the entire organization.
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor or preferably Master’s degree in Management, Economics, Finance, Data Science or similar;
• Knowledge in MS Office (especially in Advanced Excel);
• Good analytical skills;
• Advanced level of English;
• Strong motivation for development and learning;
• Action Orientation and Problem Solving attitude;
• EU work permit to work in Portugal.
What we offer
A 12 months paid (1010€ gross) in an International and fast-paced work environment.
You´ll have the unique opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal. For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application @ PMI.com Careers