While the whole world is in a situation of uncertainty, is it worth putting off your plans of searching for a new job for later?
Not at all! An excellent option to occupy yourself during quarantine - is to go through a selection process for a vacancy, that you have always dreamed of.
We care about the safety of our candidates and employees, therefore, we interview our candidates on-line, and the start of employment is expected after quarantine.
Philip Morris International – one of the leading international tobacco company, currently challenging the industry with new innovative product – IQOS. Our mission is to design a smoke free future via replacing cigarettes with smoke free products that we are developing & selling (https://www.pmi.com/who-we-are) Since this become our mission, we, as a company, felt a need to transform not only ways of engaging our consumer and external partners, but also the way we are working with local departments to understand their current and anticipated demand or needs, implementing local sourcing strategies, optimizing the local supplier base and managing local supplier contracts. Currently we are looking for Procurement Executive
• Liaise with Internal stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their needs and project strategies. Actively collaborate in key projects and work with other functions to resolve customer support issues
• Gather and analyze industry, supply market, as well as internal spend data for the assigned sub-categories to support the Procurement Manager / Supervisor with the definition and formulation of sourcing strategies
• Collect and consolidate affiliate spend data and products’ specifications for the assigned categories
• Research, identify and evaluate suppliers. Develop, execute and analyze RFx’s and negotiations
• Commercially manage relationships with local suppliers, vendors or subcontractors at account level to ensure satisfactory standards of services and there is contribution sustainability over time
• Understand the main legal templates and their characteristics, ensuring agreements are properly set up following Law Department’s guidelines and advice. Check, review and process contracts ensuring that all relevant components are included
• Maintain and update price lists and agreements in order to guarantee accurate documentation for purchasing decisions
• Strengthen business relationship with the suppliers by performing regular reviews and, in collaboration with the internal stakeholders, monitor periodically critical suppliers' performance on the basis of agreed KPI's (quality, process improvements and commercial relations).
• Higher education (Engineering, Business Administration or Economics);
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in sourcing preferably across relevant PMI categories (Marketing and Sales);
• Advanced communication skills both oral and written;
• Consumer / internal customer centric approach;
• Above average analytical skills;
• Good Stakeholder management, Change management, Risk Management;
• English level — Upper-Intermediate+;
WHAT WE OFFER:
• You will work in truly international environment
• You will get unique development opportunities
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues
• You will get competitive compensation & social package