Project Manager IT Methods Transformation, Poland - Krakow
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our global IT Transformation team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
The primary mission of the IT Demand & Portfolio management team is two folds. On one side it is to manage and improve the demand process and project portfolio management, in order to maximize the value delivered by IT and ensure projects selected are in line with the company strategic objectives. On the other side it is to provide support to the delivery by ensuring processes, methods and technologies are best in class and consistent across the IT organization.
The IT Demand & Portfolio management team is part of PMI’s global IT Transformation team and as such will be, in the context of this position, in charge of streamlining (and simplifying) processes and templates to enhance PMI’s IT Transformation by enabling projects to move through a more efficient governance process in a rapid way; and will allow project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders to focus on delivering customer value aligned with creating a smoke-free future.
The Project Manager IT Methods Transformation will support IT's transformation strategy and execution to standardize IT project methods (Lean-Agile or Waterfall) that enables the organization to deliver value quickly and predictably that is aligned with PMI's overall vision. You will also develop, foster and demonstrate inclusive, collaborative behaviors that will transform the culture for long-term success.
Your “day to day”
• Support an overall project methods strategy and roadmap that can be implemented in small increments so that success can be demonstrated early and built upon
• Develop and maintain IT project methods repository (Waterfall) and related governance processes, in line with PBO processes
• Actively take a leadership role in communities of practice development and employ a continuous improvement approach
• Drive methods assessment to identify strengths and areas for improvement with the aim to develop an incremental deployment approach, demonstrating value delivered
• Deploy the use of methods using an incremental approach, focusing on delivering value to the customer and increasing team productivity
• Develop and deploy training material required to ensure proper support of the methods deployment for all actors involved, including management and execute the Change Management Plans
• Provide coaching support to maturing teams by conducting health checks, analyzing metrics and identifying areas of improvement/training
Who we’re looking for
• University degree / Masters in computer science or equivalent
• Sound experience in delivering and supporting system solutions in large and international company
• Proven expertise in project/program management (Waterfall and Agile), lean and Agile mindset (certificates are an advantage)
• Excellent understanding of key IT delivery processes
• Ability to connect strategy to execution, assess current state and support execution of transformation plans
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as to facilitate/present to large groups
• Knowledgeable leader and mentor in the organization, holding coaching mindset, positive and supportive to others
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees