Who are we?
- We are Philip Morris Georgia - an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. - the world’s leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people and represented in more than 180 countries all over the globe.
- We are a Top Employer in Georgia since 2019 and are recognized as one of the best companies to work with.
What do we offer?
- 6 month paid internship in Tbilisi and Batumi, from July-December, at
o Budgeting & Reporting
o Human Resources
o Commercial Planning
o Administration & Procurement
Who are we looking for?
- Third/fourth-grade student and/or one-year graduate
- With minimum upper-intermediate level of English
- Thirsty for learning and willing to challenge the status quo
What do you get out of it?
- Impact and big responsibility
- Endless experience of working with innovative team
- Dynamic, diverse and inclusive environment
- Best employment experience
- Space to deliver
By joining us, you’ll become a part of an international team that believes in diversity and exclusivity, a place where people come first.
If you are ready to kick-start your career and think that we are the right company for you to be part of, don’t waste a second!
Get in touch and unlimit yourself.