Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
You will support the PMI Executive Compensation and Regional TR COE teams by performing operational tasks related to executive compensation management such as new hire offer preparation and executive salary movements, managing the global variable programs process (IC/Stock cycles), supporting the global administration of stock programs, and preparing total rewards reports and analytics, while working closely with the TRO teams across all regions.
What we’re looking for
- Strong knowledge on Global Compensation Cycles (Comp Planning, Merit, IC/Stock)
- Good working knowledge of compensation principles and practices
- High analytical skills and comfortable on data analysis and using large/multiple/complex worksheets
- Foundational knowledge/familiarity on stock/equity concepts, management and administration, preferred
- Ability to make sound recommendations using both internal and external information, policies and trends
- Preferably with some experience on project management, process migration and documentation
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.