A future PMI that’s known for replacing cigarettes with a portfolio of revolutionary products. Thanks to the imagination and perseverance of thousands of people at PMI, we have developed breakthrough products that are smoke-free and enjoyable. Over a million people have already switched to our new products, and this is just the beginning. We are investing to make these products the Philip Morris icons of the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO HAS/IS:
• Ca. 5 years of work experience in market research positions within similar responsibilities
• Passionate about market research and consumers
• Entrepreneurial, agile, quick learner, well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Details orientation supported with analytical & connecting the dots skills
• Experience in preparing actionable recommendation based on quantitative and qualitative data
• Reliable team player
• Excellent communicational skills
• Fluent written and spoken English & Polish
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE:
As Manager Consumer Journey Insights, you will:
• Provide support in the design, collection, management, analysis and reporting of consumer and market knowledge leading to extraction of relevant and actionable consumer insights.
o Based on the knowledge gaps - recommend relevant research methodology and actively participate in questionnaire/discussion guide design to ensure the study objectives are addressed.
o Ensure accurate raw research data for analysis and quality and timely reporting delivery addressing set objectives and business needs.
o Based on results - consolidate and contextualize local consumer insights, identify business implications & opportunities.
• Actively contribute to the ongoing development of marketing strategies and activity plans by proactively providing necessary back-up information needed for decision-making.
• Multinational experience within a highly dynamic organization moved by the vision of a Smoke-Free Future
• Possibility to participate in international projects and open-up exciting career opportunities
• Working in a cool office (by Dworzec Gdański metro station)
• Competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits:
• flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals
• multisport program
• wide range of trainings, further education and possibility for support in getting higher professional qualification
• employee pension plan