Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique tech projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Identity and Access Management is a critical control area that effects our operations across the globe. As a member of our Identity and Access Management team, you will support us in the architecture, design and implementation Identity and Access Governance (IAG) solutions and service offerings, globally. You will be responsible to leverage leading-edge technologies, and innovative approaches to position PMI for measurable success; improving efficiency, increasing security posture, supporting aggressive growth and improving end user access and experience with IAG services.
Your ‘day to day’:
- Provide technical leadership in the Identity and Access IAG space and working with the IT and Business to derive architecture standards that will drive our control requirements for Identity and Access Governance.
- Responsible for the architecture, design and deployment of Identity and Access Governance Platforms
- Serve as the lead design authority for Identity and Access Governance and provide stewardship to technical change management on the IAG solution.
- Assist the firm in the broader IAM, Security and Controls monitoring domain in ensuring that design and architecture of solutions are aligned with control objectives.
- Work with Information Security and Infrastructure to embed IAG best practices for both on premise and cloud based solutions for employees, contractors and partners.
- Define IAG Governance Frameworks and Requirements
- Assess and Analyze the environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement, target architectures
- Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure that we meet security, compliance and audit obligations related to IAG.
Who we’re looking for:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in IAG Solution design and implementation
- Have sound knowledge of Identity Management Systems and integrations with privileged access management solutions.
- Consistent track record in architecting, designing and implementing IAG solutions for large corporate environments, preferably in the CPG, Retail or Pharma sectors with a significant native cloud footprint.
- At least 10-12 years past IAM experience majoring in the implementation of industry leading IAG solutions such as SailPoint, Saviynt, One Identity, Oracle IAM etc.
- Understanding of authorization models, including RBAC, ABAC and PBAC with a strong hands on experience in managing and optimizing integrations of the SAP authorization model to market leading IAG solutions.
- Awareness of IAG solution roll-out implications, business and IT change considerations
- Strong communications skills with capability of discussing technical solutions within both business and technical context to varying audiences.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent or relevant security certifications like CISSP
- Fluent in English
The role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.