FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
• Planning, execution and evaluation of all commercial activities for the Conventional and Heat Not Burn products in the allocated territory (General Trade, KAs, IQOS Islands and specialized Stores in malls);
• Manage the Heat Not Burn Products business in the allocated Territory by planning, execution and evaluation of the activities related to IQOS product, in order to maximize conversion and grow IQOS share;
• Considering national commercial plan and objectives analyze your allocated territory (based on consumer and retail profile) and identify problems and opportunities related to Philip Morris brands performance;
• In line with identified problems and opportunities, you will allocate available resources and set targets to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory;
• Maintain permanent communication with the representatives from General Trade & Key Accounts, ensuring their continuous education through enrollment in dedicated Philip Morris platforms/programs; Implement activities meant to ensure the growth of the satisfaction level of the customers for Philip Morris products;
• Aligning route plan with national commercial objectives and activities, you will define and implement specific actions to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory and efficiency;
• Manage the service providers: Sales Experts (SE), IQOS Coaches (IC) and merchandisers;
• You will collect, consolidate and communicate internally relevant information related to business and public information about competition;
• You will monitor activities and measure achieved result versus set objectives KPI's, and set proper action targets for the following period to increase efficiency.
• University degree;
• 2-3 years of experience in Sales field in FMCG, min 1 year of experience in people management and similar roles in other companies;
• Very good spoken and written English;
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office);
• Driving license B category (min. 1 year experience);
• Think outside the box;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.