Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our global IT Transformation team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with:
• university degree / Masters in computer science or equivalent;
• sound experience in delivering and supporting system solutions in large and international company;
• proven expertise in project/program management (Waterfall and Agile), lean and Agile mindset (as demonstrated through a PMP or equivalent certificate);
• excellent understanding of key IT delivery processes;
• ability to connect strategy to execution, assess current state and support execution of transformation plans;
• excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as to facilitate/present to large groups;
• knowledgeable leader and mentor in the organization, holding coaching mindset, positive and supportive to others;
• fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Rise to the challenge:
IT Program Manager will lead and direct programs across PMI while contributing to the execution of PMI strategy by managing program investments; reinforce a project management culture by actively engaging in coaching project leaders and managers.
You will also develop, foster and demonstrate inclusive, collaborative behaviors that will transform the culture for long-term success.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore;
• be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong;
• pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress;
• take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
As a IT Program Manager, you will:
• propose optimal IT solutions and provide directions regarding program investments, timing, and portfolio lifecycle management and advice business partner on process improvement;
• lead planning and execution of the assigned program within agreed scope, budget, resources and timing. Identify future service owners and define service delivery model and transition to service providers;
• design communication strategy and plan that will drive the success of the program. Lead program steering committees ensuring program stakeholders and senior management are up to speed on program developments as per critical milestones;
• establish workforce planning, allocate and manage resources for assigned program based on historical information, input from other staff, and general understanding of program phases; anticipate and mobilize cross functional resources when required (procurement, legal, technology, finance, 3rd party suppliers and consultant, etc.). Monitor and measure results and provide constructive feedback to assigned resources in terms of deliverables on what and how;
• drive resolution of complex program related issues in the optimum way and evaluate program effectiveness;
• ensure measures are applied in program to increase quality and mitigate risk, manage scope change and expectations, including risk analyses, impact assessment, needs assessment, financial analysis, requirements signoff, test planning and execution, contingency and deployment plans;
• enforce best practices, and ensure optimal usage of the portfolio, up to date training material, service information, security and audit compliance;
• lead and build a flexible, agile and innovative IT organization that attracts, develops and retains the best talent in order to deliver IT services required by PMI, currently and in the future.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.