Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of August/September 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Data Scientist for Workplace Experience Transformation Intern
Who we’re looking for:
• Active student in Data science or relevant area
• Technical expertise in Data modeling and data structuring (Statistical Analysis bachelor preferably)
• R and Python language programming
• Information systems knowledge to capture functional requirements and documentation
• Understanding of analytical tools and ways of presenting data (Power Bi preferably)
• Fluent in English
You will join and work in the “Workplace Experience Transformation” team in Neuchâtel to help structure and model the Workplace Experience (WX) datasets in order to extract concrete business actions.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Develop and execute processes for monitoring, maintaining, improving and restoring quality in our database
• Ensure that all information is successfully imported by controlling all data upload applications as well as the data quality of our data sources
• Create robust and sustainable visualization
• Assist with internal development projects
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.