Intern in People and Culture Operations (with French)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• Student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• Candidates with good level of written and oral English,
• Candidates with strong computer skills, especially Excel
• Candidates with good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills,
• Strongly motivated candidates focused on development and learning,
• Other assets include knowledge of SAP and ability to communication in French on a basic level.
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Human Resources Department in Krakow, Poland for paid internship of 6 – 12 months duration (Contract of Services).
As an Intern you will:
• Combine numerous types of data into coherent analyses,
• Prepare regular reports,
• Standardise and improve reporting process,
• Be actively involved in delivering internal communications,
• Cooperate numerous stakeholders and partners across the globe,
• Maintain and update People & Culture systems and applications (e.g. SAP),
• Support the team in various improvement projects & initiatives.
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.