Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique Information Technology (IT) projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT, you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
This role will enable the digitalization of the Marketing department's consumer engagement activities by designing and deploying digital platforms that communicate to, excite, and nurture relationships with legal aged smokers. With the growth of platforms like websites and e-commerce, social media, customer relationship management tools and business intelligence, we need IT professionals who can maximize digital technologies to meet business objectives, deploy new platforms and channels with speed to market and agility, and drive the business to harness the data in these platforms to make informed decisions.
Your core responsibilities
- Partner with customers to understand their needs and identify business objectives and conduct information-gathering interviews, workshops, and obtain feedback from customers.
- Lead the deployment and support of digital platforms across the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, regional/global counterparts and third-party consultants needed to design, build, test, deploy and support digital platforms.
- Create and maintain systems/services documentation, training programs/materials, operating materials within assigned scope.
- Provide guidance and support, assess risks, and act as a business partner to the Marketing department in identifying digital platforms that can be maximized to achieve business objectives.
- Provide regular updates and seek decisions from the management team.
- Drive adherence to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solutions and services.
Who we’re looking for
- An individual with experience in e-commerce and online payment solutions, social media management (Sprinklr), mobile applications (Viber), CRM (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Marketing Cloud)
- Experience in analytics tools (Google Analytics) and using data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Experience with cloud computing solutions (AWS)
- With project management and service management experience
- Prior experience with digital platforms in the banking, telecommunications, retail industries is a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.