Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Senior IT Analyst Data, you will have the opportunity to lead, develop, maintain and provide data flow principles for the assigned domain (i.e. Consumer, Commercial). You set standards & patterns that can be demonstrated across multiple landscapes, in alignment with the overall architectural vision and direction. You too, will provide insights on data structure & entities in assigned domains; develop, maintain, own and propagate Definitions, Standards and Guidelines.
Who we’re looking for
A highly talented, experienced and consumer-driven professional, who possessed:
• 8 to 10 years of experience in BI / Data Science, including 5 years of expert level knowledge in specific technology area(s)
• Understand key processes in technology delivery
• Exposure to International environment
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases and statistical packages
• Experience in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
• Experience in performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes
• Technical knowledge in building data models or advising on building data models to relevant parties
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from disconnected datasets
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tool
• A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.