Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
Rise to challenge.
We are looking for Manager Order to Cash (O2C) Projects with the following details.
You will be responsible for:
• Work with the O2C Global Process Head to build and drive improvements in the global processes for the benefit of IBS and beyond IBS team
• Leverages feedback from stakeholders and metrics to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of O2C work stream globally
• Implements changes and provides feedback to leadership team on impacts
• Work closely with O2C Regional Teams and leverage on the market practices
• Optimization of O2C service delivery portfolio
• Effective relationship building and stakeholder management as well as escalation point for resolution of substantial issues
Experiences & Skills:
• Degree qualification in a business or other relevant discipline is essential
• 2 to 4 year of management experience held in GBS/IBS environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of multinational GBS/ IBS or equivalent environment
• Performance driven – seeks and acts on results
• Focused on compliance and controls
• High self-awareness and ability to operate effectively in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment, strong relationship building, and communicating skills
• Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service
• Ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues
• Ability to recognize shifting needs and re-prioritize activities accordingly, is able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones
• Monitor credit exposure and collections
• Process various types of collections from customers: post matched receipts in SAP, follow up on any disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions
• Maintain accurate accounts receivables related bookings in company's records in line with company's policies and procedures
• Deal with various sales securities
• Maintain customer credit master data
• Report trade receivables and factoring
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 individuals.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!