Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
In the context of PMI Transformation and growing needs for excellent employee experience, we are increasing the scope of support to our employees in Africa, Levant & Middle East markets, with the extensive migration of payroll activities being one of the biggest priorities. Therefore, we are looking for a P&C Ops Specialist to join our team to face this challenge!
The ideal candidate should:
• have 2-3 years of experience in People & Culture Operations (HR Service Delivery) with solid level of understanding of P&C Operations and agility in all P&C processes;
• have an analytical mind and attention to details;
• have experience or an interest in running the payroll process;
• be a great team player with customer centric mindset;
• deal with ambiguity well, work independently, and proactively identify and resolve employees’ queries;
• be an excellent English speaker; knowledge of French or/and Arabic would be a huge plus!
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Ops Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a People & Culture Ops Specialist, you will:
• coordinate and perform payroll related activities;
• engage in migration of payroll activities from market;
• generate standard and complex SAP reports;
• actively follow-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases;
• support Philip Morris employees with HR related queries;
• maintain requests and employees’ personal data in SAP database;
• perform daily audits of data inputs;
• involve in continuous improvement activities, improve existing processes and initiate new solutions.
Additionally, you will participate in the translation and review of the Company’s HR processes related documents.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company restaurant;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People&Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.