Philip Morris International is looking for a Integration Engineer to be part of an agile team migrating existing PMI applications to a Public Cloud.
We are starting our Global Cloud Migration program and setting up Cloud Migration teams in Kraków (Poland) ,Buenos Aires (Argentina), Lisbon (Portugal) and Jakarta (Indonesia). The teams will be working on migrating and modernizing the PMI Applications Portfolio of almost 1,000 applications to a Public Cloud (AWS).
We are offering a unique opportunity to join this large global program in a challenging role that offers great learning opportunities and professional growth. We will provide all required support in professional development and will support advanced levels of AWS Certifications for our team members working in this program.
For more information, see our PMI (https://www.pmi.com/) and PMIScience (https://www.pmiscience.com/) websites.
Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
Your ‘DAY TO DAY’
- Analyze complex applications’ integrations and make recommendations to optimize them while migrating those applications to the cloud.
- Develop and support Integration models for different types of applications and endpoints prioritizing API-First model with Mulesoft. (Cloud/OnPrem;SAP/NonSAP etc)
- Deploy, operate and monitor integration platforms (Integration brokers, API gateways)
- Implement DevOps capabilities for integration solutions.
- Work as part of a geographically distributed DevOps team
- Perform technical analysis of existing applications integrations and define a detailed target cloud application integration design (preferably based on APIs)
- Support and manage existing integration platforms (SAP PI, Dell Boomi) as well as other API gateway/management tools.
- Define best practices to enable other teams to grow their technical integration competency and exposure.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience with a mastery in coding in different languages (Java, Python, etc)
- 2+ years of Cloud Technology experience, preferably AWS
- API-first software development skills.
- Should be able to work as part of a team, but also standing by him/herself when needed.
- Quick learner
- Eager to learn new technologies and how they work
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Any Integration tools experience (SAP PI, Dell Boomi, etc)
- ETL experience with MS Technologies.
- Any API gateway/management tool (Mulesoft, etc)
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Scripting (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc)
- Cloud technologies and platforms (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Automation, CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc)
- Connectivity and security (HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, certificates, API, REST, SOAP, SFTP)
- Others tools like Git, Postman, SQL clients, Jira, Junit, ELK.
- Structured and semi-structured data and database experience
- Knowledge of master data management
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home (9 days in a month), compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
- DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due to our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
- LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
- Subsidised meals (50% discount in our canteen), freshly ground coffee, foodtrucks in our garden
- HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- WELLBEING PROGRAMS
- Multisport program, social and charity events
- OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into details. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with in your career.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.