Our team is responsible to ensure full compliance of manufactured products with established internal requirements and external regulation.
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer.
• Operate local Quality Management System (QMS), coordinating and supporting the establishment of procedures to ensure compliance with ISO 9001, 17025 and PMI requirements
• Conduct the annual management review with Factory Management team
• Lead Internal audits and coordinate external audit across all areas of the business.
• Provide quality management system training within the organization
• Work on many phases or sub-tasks of projects or entire projects of moderate complexity, with results impacting on project completion
• Keep close collaboration with our all manufacturing department and other PMI factories on regular QMS activities and critical project related to QMS.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree business Admin, Chemistry, Engineering
• ISO 9001 norm knowledge, Lead auditor certificate as plus.
• Fluent English (everyday communication verbal and written), fluent in Czech/Slovak language
• Conceptual and analytical way of thinking, independence, detailed oriented, teamwork
• Willingness to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• MS Office knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment and great opportunity for self-development in all QA areas (supported by experienced colleagues and trainings)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Meal tickets, 5 000 points in Benefit Cafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.