This role is a part license/service administrator and part Salesforce generalist functional analyst.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• The analyst will work closely with functional leaders, interpersonal units, and subject matter authorities to allocate SalesForce licenses and subscriptions in line with PMI standard methodologies and Enterprise agreement T&Cs.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of partners business goals to align with the PMI SELA service offering ensuring that the PMI SalesForce subscription framework is demonstrated at it's full potential and in compliance for PMI.
• Support IT organizations at all levels, Central, Regional and local with their needs of SFDC licenses and subscriptions.
• After gathering and validating organization’s needs, you will prepare monthly licenses/subscription provisioning tables for SFDC platform across PMI and other affiliates.
• Help prepare data and insights to support effective decisions
• Participate into the annual estimation of future needs and preparation of a consolidated forecast of software licenses & SaaS subscriptions in line with budget cycles.
• Provide support during negotiations with software vendors or audits from software vendor with accurate information
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• 1-2 years of Salesforce SAAS administration in multinational company across multiple SFDC Clouds.
• Excellent understanding of SFDC Clouds roles, profiles, rules and related licensing schemes.
• Understanding of FMCG B2B and B2C business processes.
• Understanding of key IT delivery processes
• Need to have strong familiarity with the interrelated Salesforce system landscape and how to enable solutions that drive business success.
• Salesforce.com Administration certification
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Team-player with confirmed ability to work independently.
AN ASSET WOULD BE:
• Service management experience
• Project leadership skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Trainings and certificates
Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
Work life balance
Work from home ( 9 days in a month), flex hours, compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
Crafted internal career path
You drive your own development. Due our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
Lunch & coffee break
Subsidial meals (50% discount in our canteen / Sodexo vouchers)), freshly grounted coffe, foodtrucks in our garden
Happy parents program
Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
Multisport program, social and charity events
Office space / workplace
Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OF REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.