We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
Join our growing team as an Area Manager and lead development, planning and implementation of reduced risk product (RRP) launch strategy in Estonia, addressing area specific challenges and building on opportunities. You will be responsible for:
• Proposing sustainable growth strategies, actively participating in the ideas development and activities deployment
• Selecting, on-boarding and engaging sales personnel, constantly improving their performance to deliver the best consumer experience and conversion
• Deploying and supervising commercialization platform across the country, coming up with activations and executing them
• Managing the platform of Consumer Engagement by defining various activations, designing their infrastructure and executing it
• Engaging with Communities across the country, proposing their activation plan to make sure highest product adoption within various consumer segments
Rise to the challenge
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that you have:
• A university degree (business administration, economics, management or similar)
• Experience in sales/marketing/HORECA/commercial areas; own business experience would be an advatage
• Budget management, project and team leadership skills
• Possess excellent organizational, planning and stakeholder management skills
• Clear and constructive communication skills and fluently speak in English and Estonian
Find a new path
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
• An inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feeling like you belong
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 12th July, 20 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place towards the end of July, 20.