We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
We are growing and looking for a Front-line Capabilities Development Specialist to assist with development and implementation of capabilities building programs and tools sought to improve our customer facing consultants‘ efficiency.
The Specialist will be a subject matter expert in the area of front liners' capabilities building, training deployment and recruitment. You will:
• Analyze front liners’ capabilities and initiate projects to improve them
• Execute field employees training & development initiatives and projects
• Implement unified global programs and services within assigned market
• Design and deliver training
• Collect and analyze data of front liners’ performance, and provide insights on possible improvements
• Support other stakeholders on topics related to front line organization
• Lead front line positions’ recruitment campaigns
• Handle day to day post–recruitment activities
• Supervise business expenses and analyze budget utilization
Rise to the challenge
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that you have:
• A university degree and experience in functional and/or sales training deployment
• Project management and stakeholder management skills
• Analytical mindset and skills to prepare up to mid complexity analysis
• Attention to details and capability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to build effective collaboration, nourish feedback sharing culture
• Experience in training front line teams would be an advantage
• Experience in administrating recruitment campaigns and running interviews would be an advantage
• Clear and constructive communication skills and fluently speak in English and Estonian
Find a new path
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
• An inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feeling like you belong
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 12th July’ 20 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place towards the end of July‘ 20.