Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact to achieve our mission: a smoke-free future.
We’re looking for an IFMS Engineer based in our factory in Seremban, Malaysia. Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working of working that span the whole world!
Your ‘day to day’
As an IFMS Engineer, you are responsible to ensure continuous and safe operation of utilities equipment and systems via proper organization sand coordination of employees and/ or outsourced services. You will task to ensure all contracted services are delivered on time, at reasonable cost and in full compliance with PMI standards, sustainability norms and local legislation requirements.
You will accountable to ensure minimal energy consumptions and optimize the costs related with utilities operations. Organize, plan and monitor execution of preventive, corrective maintenance and repair of all utility installations will be part of your core responsibilities too.
Ultimately, you are responsible to drive continuous production, high productivity & excellent quality of utilities and optimize operation costs.
Who we’re looking for
You will excel in IFMS Engineer role should you have:
• University degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, & etc.) or any related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Engineering department, industrial environment and/ or facility management/ utilities operations
• Solid working experience in asset management, contractor/ vendor management, electrical systems or utilities equipment
• Knowledge of continuous improvement methods
• Strong team-work and collaboration skills with analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, especially negotiation & influencing skills
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.