We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
We are growing and looking for an NPS Manager to instill Net Promoter System (NPS) attitudes, behaviours and processes into the pan-Baltic organization, from executives to front-liners, for the purpose to provide an unfiltered view of consumer sentiment across multiple touchpoints. It is both a strategic and tactical role supporting the business to take immediate and tangible action to improve consumer experience and ultimately drive business growth. It is with this in mind, you will:
• In collaboration with PMI global function, cross-market and cross-functional stakeholders, 3rd party suppliers and local counterparts (IT and Digital) orchestrate NPS roll-out in the Baltic markets.
• Own and drive full NPS deployment from process and structure design through system usage, call-backs and huddles trainings to ingraining it into business as usual.
• Foster engagement and maintain motivational spark of hearts and minds through on-boarding and refresher sessions, regular coaching and continued support to collectively full-fill full potential of NPS in an effort to win our consumers and grow the Promoters base.
• Continuously analyse data to uncover consumer pain points, derive meaningful insights, prioritize the findings and relentlessly feed wider organization with the Voice of Consumer to fold consumer preferences into the decision making.
Rise to the challenge
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
• You hold a University degree and have gained experience ideally in business intelligence, business consulting or market research fields
• You have experience in managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and having organizational-wide impact (ideally managing NPS or other Customer Experience program)
• You are “obsessed” with consumer-centricity and craving for the latest consumer trends from industry research and analysis, insights from academic literature and stories from the field
• You are a proficient communicator (and empathic listener) with an ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams and win support at various levels cross-company, fluent in Lithuanian and English languages
• You possess strong analytical skills and ability to analyse large datasets to deconstruct and effectively communicate compelling insights
Find a new path
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
• An inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feeling like you belong
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 26th of July, 20 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary ranges).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place in August, 20.
Salary range for this role is from 2,870 to 3,500 EUR net (after tax).