Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and typically 3+ years of professional experience in technology enablement and / or consumer or employee insights;
• 2 years’ experience using a Qualtrics or a similar research platform (e.g. Confirmit, Medallia, Questback etc);
• experience in running employee research programmes, and but a candidate with a strong background in customer research would be considered as well;
• experience in using Text IQ and/or action planning modules of Qualtrics a bonus;
• highly numerate with an understanding of research methods and statistics;
• personal integrity to conduct employee research in an ethical and transparent manner, both in principle and practice. A good awareness of the principles of GDPR and other employee data privacy, ethics and confidentiality frameworks;
• awareness of the principles of GDPR and other employee data privacy, ethics and confidentiality frameworks;
• project management experience;
• fluency in English;
• an analytical brain with a good eye for detail;
• an excellent problem solver who is not afraid to take ownership and has a keen interest in conducting analysis and market research.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland. As a Global Employee Survey Lead you will be responsible for helping devise, deploy and operate our innovative new Employee Listening strategy.
AS A GLOBAL EMPLOYEE SURVEY LEAD, YOU WILL:
• be a partner with a range of junior and senior stakeholders to implement Employee Experience Listening programmes;
• set up a range of multi-language employee experience surveys and providing feedback to stakeholders on improvement possibilities;
• set up Qualtrics dashboards to visualize and analyze the data collected, sometimes combined from multiple projects and to help with other insights generated by the team;
• support all technical aspects including user support and system administration;
• create a list of potential improvements (backlog) from existing programmes that are running;
• set up and run projects using the PMI agile methodology both as part of a team on larger projects and individually too.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.