Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning. Manufacturing team’s Zero Loss Journey is hinged on this vision as we strive to achieve sustainable performance.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Line Leader, you will be responsible for leading a diverse and talented team working together towards making every day a perfect day in manufacturing. You will be driving the execution of standard processes to meet the required product standards and increase productivity, and will play a pivotal role in building the capability of the line team to constantly raise the bar of manufacturing excellence. You will be at the forefront of creating a culture that goes all out for zero loss, zero defects, and breakthrough results through coaching, mentoring and building the team’s capability in the use of the Integrated Operating System’s (IOS) tools and methodology.
Who we’re looking for
Overall Experience: 2-5 years experience in Manufacturing/ Production
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing Practices (i.e TPM, IWS, IL6S, etc).
• Preferably with experience in a supervisory role
• Licensed Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer or Graduate of Industrial Engineering
• Driven, committed, and passionate to level up standards
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Good communication and influencing skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills and risk-taker
1. Submit application online, complete your profile and upload your resume.
2. Complete the online exam. Online exam link will be sent via email 1-2 days after submitting your application, and exam link is only valid for 7 days.
3. If your score qualifies, be contacted for a virtual interview.
4. Be invited to the Manufacturing Leaders Academy Assessment Center.
5. If all assessments are passed, a Job Offer will be extended.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.