Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
Perform routine and non-routine activities in the in the treatment & dissection aspects of the experimental studies in accordance with pertinent guidelines and highest scientific standards.
• Full-time involvement in treatment & dissection activities phase of studies.
• Perform daily work planning within area of work, perform housekeeping, and prepare consumables required for studies.
• Check plausibility, produce and ensure quality and integrity of generated raw data (samples) within the required time frames.
• Perform daily routine maintenance on equipment / systems for all studies as needed.
• Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables, samples management, and coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement matters.
• Organize and file studies related forms, raw data reports, and assist & support in updating work instructions and forms.
• Take up cross functional tasks in necropsy activities, and participate in team projects.
Who we’re looking for
Degree or diploma in biological sciences, or equivalent ITE qualification with 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar function with good communication skills. Good knowledge of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Principles of Good Lab Practices (GLP), and the American Association for Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) principles. Responsible Care and Use of Laboratory Animals Course (RCULAC) certificate is preferred.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
If you believe you would be a good fit to the requirements of the role, please submit your application online by 13 July 2020. Only candidates who fit the hiring requirements will be contacted. The successful candidate will be hired on the local employment terms and conditions in Singapore.