You will be part of the Digital team responsible for the development and implementation of local digital communication strategy and programs that deliver the best-in-class, coherent, omnichannel experience to our adult consumers. We need your talent on board!
As a Digital Communication Executive, you will be:
• developing digital communication strategies and overseeing their implementation, namely managing content for digital channels and consumer communication (email, SMS, Viber, website content) from brief to execution
• managing search engine optimization and providing a content strategy to drive people to the website
• build direct 1-2-1 communication campaigns to inform adult customers about available services and provide hypercare via different digital channels
• develop a testing framework to further optimize our communication channel mix & frequency
• manage the volume and coherency of campaigns from customer perspective
• be taking part and leading chosen digital communication projects, such as segmentation, marketing automation scoring, etc.
• analyze available data and provide actionable insights for the team
• cooperate closely with internal and external stakeholders and agencies, work with other members of the communications and marketing team, to produce fully integrated omnichannel campaigns
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A TEAM PLAYER WITH:
• good understanding of all aspects of digital communications
(preferably 2+ years of experience in content marketing, digital communication setup and optimization)
• hands-on experience in direct marketing (email, sms, Viber)
• ability to design logical multi-channel campaign flows (with business and technology in mind)
• knowledge about the customer journey, lifecycle, and value management
• ability to challenge the status quo and take ownership for results
• attention to detail, project management skills and experience in a fast-pace environment
• English with a professional proficiency – it’s our everyday working tool. Russian and Romanian – fluent.