Brand Executive RRP
Are you open-minded? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive change despite headwinds? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today to the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, and Denmark was the first country in the Nordics to introduce IQOS, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker who cannot or does not want to quit smoking to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
As Brand Executive, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Lead the execution of a large scope of activities designed to communicate IQOS to legal age smokers in a customer-centric manner through available communication channels.
• Design communication, content and engagement plans, addressing key consumer insights to achieve or surpass annual and long-term objectives in terms of predefined KPIs.
• Help manage marketing agencies and third parties and follow-up on the day-to-day business with them to ensure good collaboration, impactful deliverables, fast execution and controlled cost of activities as part of marketing budget.
• Develop and equip internal stakeholders with consumer selling messages (CSM) and overall product content direction from a marketing standpoint for front line and third party training needs necessary for trade activation.
• Develop content for use in different marketing platforms, stakeholder engagement and internal meetings.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing or Business
• Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience within marketing
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical skills and growth hacking mindset
• Project Management and Budget controlling
• A team-oriented approach and experience of working in commercial- and cross functional teams
• Proficiency in spoken and written Danish and English
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com