Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
About the Project Executive Internship
PMI is looking for a creative, fast learner and problem-solving oriented individual to fill our Intern role in the Commercial Department in our Lending Project Team. The Lending Project is related to the loan of IQOS machines so that the tobacco adult consumers have the possibility to experience the product before the acquisition. Therefore, we are looking for someone to work with the Lending Project Supervisor and Team, ensuring daily operations and supporting process improvements, mainly related with development.
Your daily tasks
I. SUPPORT ON DAILY OPERATIONS:
• Support on the provision of needed and adequate systems and infrastructure for team’s performance.
• Monitoring of the Lending App & PMI IT systems
• Gathering data about the project progress and producing qualitative reports.
II. SUPPORT ON PROCESS IMPLEMENTATION & IMPROVEMENT:
• Work together with the supervisor in the implementation of solid procedures to ensure Robust Lending process end to end – Efficiency seeker mindset.
• Proactively propose and promote improvement plans.
• Support on the process alignment and create the flow of multiple scenarios.
III. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT:
• Centralize, manage and share information needed to ensure alignment among internal stakeholders;
• Act as point of contact between the different teams in the Commercial Department and Lending Project Team, identifying and escalating business needs.
What we offer
• A 1-year paid internship (1010€ gross);
• International and fast-paced work environment;
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company.
Who we’re looking for
• Degree in Economics or similar, Engineering, Information Management;
• Good Knowledge in Office tools (namely Excel);
• Advanced level of English and Portuguese;
• Curiosity on working with information technology - systems, applications and software management;
• Strong motivation for development and learning;
• Interpersonal Savvy mindset and agile attitude;
• Organizational and structuring skills;
• European Work Permit.