Philip Morris Sales & Marketing is looking for a professional with proactive and innovative approach, a self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills to join our company as an Employer Branding executive
• Develop and deploy Employer Brand media plan to support the EB strategy;
• Lead INKOMPASS internship program rollout pan-Russia;
• Design and deploy Employer Branding toolkit including Ambassadors program, Case-battle, PMI Business School.
• Enhance Employer’s Brand in digital channels, including social media pages, telegram, job boards etc.
• Proactively propose and test new Employer Branding approaches and tools to boost effectiveness of Talent Attraction;
• Support EVP localization and launch;
• Manages Employer Branding budget and external partners.
• Higher education;
• Relevant experience in Employer Branding – 1+ years;
• Knowledge of digital channels and their effectiveness, experience in SMM;
• Excellent project management skills
• Events management will be a plus;
• Proactive and innovative approach;
• Good communication and influential skills; collaborative
• Literate written and verbal Russian language;
• English level - Upper-Intermediate+.
• Interesting and dynamic job;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Permanent employment contract;
• Competitive salary;
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance (including spouse and children);
• Meal allowance;
• Modern office in the centre of Moscow.