We are looking for a Customer Experience Program Supervisor to join the team who’s passionate about measuring, understanding, and transforming customer experience for one of the most innovative Brands on the Market.
Your role will be to drive organization towards delivering best Consumer Journeys for IQOS Customers via building up process of consumer testing of New Journeys, Products and Services before Launch and leading CX Design efforts.
Areas of focus:
• Understanding of total customer experience including end-user needs, personas,
journeys, business tasks, channels etc.
• Identify CX gaps and opportunities to delight
• CX/UX design for new product/service launches and significant changes in existing CJs
• Transform insights into action plan and asses impact on consumer and business metrics
Our Ideal Candidate has:
• Experience in building CX and UX design capabilities in organization from scratch
• Strong expertise in project management
• Experience working with IT teams
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer Centric mindset
• Knowledge or experience with NPS methodology will be a plus
• Implement CX Design Methodology across organization for the design of new and existing Customer Journeys, Products and Services
• Build up the process of fast testing of new products/service on consumers before launch
• Collaborate with Customer Journey stream heads, project and product managers, and research department for deeper dive